Cancellation Policy, including Terms and Conditions of Service for all IAHCP Society and its Membership Services' Courses, Conferences and vents are sated below:
All International Association of Health Care Professionals (IAHCP) Society and its membership services and collaborators' courses,
conferences and events cancellations and refunds requests must be made in writing as indicated below. Requests must be sent to the IAHCP Events Office. Requests may be mailed or emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com . Telephone requests will not be
1.1. Please note that people registering as students are required to provide evidence of student status at the
time of registration for the conference/event from the respective colleges or universities or schools must be submitted by the delegates.
1.2. If the evidence of student status is not submitted with 20 days of registration, then the student registration
will be cancelled and no refunds will be due.
1.3. If further costs are incurred in the preparing and sending of visa documents to the delegates and Embassies,
then the delegate will be required to pay these additional costs.
1.4. Registration for the conference is not transferable from one person to another.
1.5. All candidates are required to pay the correct registration fee. Incorrect registration fee will not be
- Full Refunds
2.1. To receive a full refund, IAHCP must receive written requests no later than 35 days prior to the first day of
the conference or event.
2.2. All refunds are processed less the administration charges.
- 50% Refunds
3.1.Less than 35 days’ notice Requests for refunds received by IAHCP within 35 days, but not within the final 15 days, prior to the conference or event will be eligible for a 50%
refund, less administration and other fees concerned in the process.
Again, please see the rules on points 1.1 and 1.2 for those who registered as students, as evidence of student status at the time of registration for the conference/event from the respective
colleges or universities or schools must be submitted by the delegates.
If the evidence of student status is not submitted with 20 days of registration, then the student registration will be cancelled and no refunds will be due.
If further costs are incurred in the preparing and sending of visa documents to the delegates and Embassies, then the delegate will be required to pay these additional costs.
- None Eligibility for Refunds
No refunds–Within 15 days
4.1.1. Requests for refunds within 15 days prior to the start of the conference will not be eligible for a refund.
refunds–After Publication of your abstract in the conference
Book of Proceedings for those who submitted their abstract/paper for publication.
4.2.1. Requests for refunds after the publication of a registered delegates abstract in the Official Conference Book of Proceedings will not be eligible for a refund, as it
constitutes a breach of contract.
- Instances When Refunds Cannot be Paid
following rules apply:
- 1. If a person provides false information about
their status, for example, if a person wrongly claimed that he/she is a student when he/she has finished their courses, their registration will be cancelled and he/she will not be entitled to any
refund in any way.
- 2. All the people registering for the conference
as students must provide evidence from their College or University or School; stating that they are students, and providing information about when their sources star and when it will finish.
This information must be provided before the end of the conference due to the fact that we need to provide correct ad accurate information on certificates issues and to officials like Embassies and
accrediting bodies for our events.
- 3. Refunds will not be paid after the Association
has processed and sent off visa documents on behalves of a person to Embassies. Any requests for refunds after contacts have be made to Embassies with various agents, and documents delivered to
Embassies on behalf of the delegate will not be paid.
- 4. Refunds will not be paid when a person suddenly
withdraws from attending the conference after visa documents have been delivered to the Embassy.
- 5. If there is an emergency, in case the delegate
is unwell, valid evidence must be submitted to the Events Committee for their consideration. Merely saying any excuse/reason without any documentary evidence that will be verified will not be
- 6. If a person claims that they cannot locate the
events venue/location, or they cannot contact the event’s Organisers at the specified venue, no refunds will be made due to the fact that the Organisers had already incurred costs in preparing
materials and delegates’ packs and in organising the event.
- 7. If a person requests for refund after the
completion of the event, then no refund will be made.
- 8. If the person requests for refund through their
financial institution after the event have ended to allege that – item(s) were not received or for any other reason or factor etc., then no refund will be paid.
- 9. If the person falsely and incorrectly obtained
refund from PayPal or their Financial Institution or Bank by stating the reason in point 5.8, then we will take all necessary actions and legal proceedings to recover the money with charges, costs
and interests, including other expenses.
- 10. If a person claims that they are a student to
falsely get registration certificate and receipt from IAHCP Society or from any of the Association’s Membership Service and pass the registration to another person or a professional to use in false
pretense to enter the conference and to obtain visas to enter the United Kingdom (UK) or any other country, then this amounts to fraud and immigration issues and these will be reported to the
relevant country authorities and law enforcement agencies.
- Special Note on Refunds Requests
- 1. Please note that no refunds will be processed or paid until after the date of the event in order to allow time for reports of the
events to be received by the Committee and verified.
- 2. This is important to check attendances and make sure that the correct evidence like student status, any evidence of circumstance and
accounting process are verified and complete.
- Author/Speaker refunds
- 1. Authors
who have their papers included in the Official Conference Book of Proceedings are not eligible for a refund.
- 2. Authors
may receive a refund if they withdraw their papers before the paper is included in electronic or hard-copy of the Book of Proceedings. This is usually 27 days to the start of the
- 3. If an
Author withdrew or successfully claimed back his or her conference fee from nay finance company after his or her abstract has been published in the official Conference Book of Proceedings, the
Conference Organisers/Collaborators reserve the right to treat the Delegate’s abstract(s) publication as an open access publication and send an invoice to the delegate for payment. This request
for payment will be pursued until payment is received because the publication cannot be revised as the abstract has been printed and published by the Publishers to available in the public domain. The
bands that we charge for Open Access Publications are guided by the Publishers. It is treated as a journal article publication, which can be stated below:
- 4. PROCESSING CHARGES FOR BOOK OF PROCEEDINGS AND JOURNAL ARTICLES AND ABSTRACTS ARE STATED IN THE TABLE
All prices are excluding VAT.
ARTICLE PROCESSING CHARGE (APC) BY PUBLISHING
The prices do not
include Value-Added Tax (VAT). Residents of European Union countries need to add VAT based on their specific country rate. Institutions and companies, outside of Croatia, registered as VAT taxable
entities in their own EU member state, will not pay VAT by providing IAES with their VAT registration number. This is made possible by the EU reverse charge method, and the UK and international
- Emergency illness or Death of Registrant or Immediate Family Member
- 1. Refunds may be granted if an attendee is unable to attend the Conference due to a family death, illness or other extraordinary
circumstance (at the discretion of the Organising Committee).
- 2. In such circumstance, the Events Office must be contacted by letter or email. Approved refunds would be made less
administration and other fees concerned in the process.
- Substitution Policy
Registrants may send a substitute in their place in lieu of requesting a refund, if the attendee submits an abstract or paper with co-authors and the substitute is one of the authors of the paper or
- 2. The
Events/Conference Office must be notified of this at least 30 days prior to the start of the event or conference in order to allow time to complete the process.
- 3. If a
delegate who is supposed to be presenting the paper cannot attend, he/she may send another co-author to present the work in their place. In this instance, the Events Office must be notified of
this at least 20 days prior to the start of the event or conference.
- Visa Letters and refunds
- 1. Visa letters and invites cannot be produced until payment for course, conference or event registration fee has been
- 2. In the event that a visa cannot be obtained by a registered delegate seeking the visa in his/her name, a refund may be given subject
to various factors.
- 3. Notification of this in writing must be given to the Events Office at least 30 days prior to the start of the Conference or
- 4. Visa refusal letters with the name and address of the registered must also be sent to the Events Office before any refund will be
processed. Again refund would be made less administration and other fees concerned in the process.
- Transfer of Registration to another IAHCP Conference, Course or Event
- 1. If a registered delegate(s) cannot attend an event due to visa refusal or illness, bereavement and other circumstances, the
candidate can apply to have his/registration transferred to another conference or event . This would allow time for the delegate to resolve the issues and obtain the visas required to attend
the event in case of visa refusal with genuine queries or other factors.
- Transfer of Registration to another IAHCP Society Conference,
Course or Event and Moving of Events' Dates and/or venue by the Organisers.
- 1. If a registered delegate(s) cannot attend an event due to visa refusal, visa delays or illness, bereavement and other circumstances,
the candidate(s) can request to have his/her (their) registration transferred to another conference.
- 2. The Organisers reserves the right to move the event to the next available one due to the unforeseen circumstance(s). This
would allow time for the delegate to resolve the issues and obtain the visas required to attend the event in case of visa refusal with genuine queries or other factors, or the Organisers to move the
event to another date ad or venue, as the case may be.
- Cancellations and Rescheduling of Events due to Unforeseen Circumstances by the Organisers.
following terms and conditions apply:
- 1. If an event is rescheduled or moved to other
dates or venue due to unforeseen circumstances by Organisers or in the event of the case where an event needs to be moved for whatever reasons, registered delegates can be moved to the next event as
registered delegates or be allowed to attend another event in due course without paying another registration fee.
- 2. No refund of delegates registration fees apply
due to the fact that the event is moved or cancelled as a result of unforeseen circumstances, like flight cancellations by airliners, which can affect the attendance of organisers and many delegates
or groups, venue cancellation by the venue owners due to unforeseen circumstances or incidents or natural disasters etc.
- 3. Please note that the IAHCP does not refund or
pay for people's flights/travel costs, hotel/accommodation or any other personal demand for payments due to the fact that the Association is a not for profit healthcare membership organisation with
charitable intent, with the main objective of promoting excellence in patient care and education. Hence the Association gives equal opportunities to all healthcare professionals internationally
in order to attend the Association's events.
- 4. In cases of special conferences, these events
are specially organised and the numbers of participants are strictly limited due to the nature of interactions required for the accredited and approved CME and CPD points, no refunds will be paid if
the event is cancelled or moved due to unforeseen circumstances. Delegates will be offered the opportunities to transfer their registrations to other events whenever they are able to
- 5. No refunds will be paid in cases where the
delegates pack, which includes the book of proceedings and certificates of attendance have already been printed and sent to delegates
- 6. Any other unforeseen circumstances beyond the
IAHCP and/or the collaborating Associations and Academies control.
- Refund time scale
- 1. The Events Team will refund fees 60 to 90 days after the event in order to allow time for all reports and returns regarding the
event to be made.
- 2. Please note that sometimes it may take longer to process refunds if there are complicated issues to resolve before refunds are
- 3. It is also very important to note that refunds can only be made via the same payment method that it was originally received from for
correct accounting purposes.
- 1. For accommodation cancellation policies, please refer to the individual hotel policies noted on their
- 2. Any amendments to original hotel bookings must be forwarded via email to the Conference office.
- 3. Verbal changes or cancellations cannot be accepted nor will the hotels accept any changes direct.
- General Special Notices
- 1. Please
note that all refunds are also subject to administration charge/fee of £30, plus the deducted percentages due for refund.
Refunds will only be processed and made about 60 to 90 days after the event in question in order to take care of the annual returns and reports required as stated
Refunds may take longer to complete if there are issues and matters arising to be resolved.
- 4. It is
also extremely important to note that we are a not for profit Organisation that is required by the law to produce current accounting. Our main aim is to promote excellence in patient care and
education through medical practice education and research.
- 5. We
therefore do not deal with buying and selling of goods for profit and we do not deliver goods, as it is outside the scope of our membership organisation. Therefore any attempt to abuse our
objective will not be tolerated in any way.
- Special Notice About COVID-19 Pandemic
- 1. Please
note that there may be a possibility that face to face events event can be held online via ZOOM depending on the situation with the COVID - 19 infection rate or governmental rules/restrictions in the
UK and other countries and above all, as agreed by the Joint Events Committee of the conference or course in question at the time of the conference. In which case, updated information will be
published on this page.
- 2. In
line with point 17.1 above, all notifications with regards to the conference or course will be sent via Email message and if the Email has attachments, these will also be attached to the
Provided that the message is not returned, the message and attached information will be deemed as delivered.
Notification/invitation links to the conference/meeting or event, including instructions on how to join the meeting will be sent to all delegates. This will be confirmed that the delegates have
received the items for the conference or event.
Certificates of attendance can only be given to delegates who joined the event and participated in the proceedings as required, including the CME or CPD certificates as
- 6. Please
note that due to the anti-epidemic measures, and restrictions and preventive measures stipulated, including requirements for social distancing, the Conference Managers and administrative may be
required to be working away from the offices or working from home as required, so visitors are not received at our offices during this time.
- 7. Our
Conference Administrators can be contacted via Email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Special Notice Sending of items and documents about Conferences and Events.
- 1. All
conference or course/event materials/items are sent within the UK via the Post Office/Royal Mail by First Class Post, and it is deemed as delivered after two working days of posting
- 2. Proof
of Delivery/Posting issued by the UK Post Office/Royal Mail is the proof of delivery.
- 3. All
conference or course/event materials/items are sent overseas outside the UK via the Post Office/Royal Mail by Air Mail Post, and it is deemed as delivered after 10 days of posting
- 4. Again,
Proof of Delivery/Posting issued by the UK Post Office/Royal Mail is the proof of delivery.
- 5. If a
delegate did not attend the event with the materials sent to him/her, he/she will be given the materials, as the hosts of our events always have spare materials on site or during an Online
Approved by the Events Committee Members on 7 April 2020 and signed on their behalves by:
Dr Anna Kennedy
Chair of IAHCP Society Events Committee
You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org